Circled days are prelicense days for brokers and salespersons. .Blue circle days are “double days” 8AM-1PM and 1PM-5PM. Come for one or both.
It’s a good time to get your broker’s license…think about it.
We just received our 2016 “first time” pass rate when we asked for and received from ADRE’s Public Information Dept and we ranked in the top 4 AZ RE Schools who teach salesperson and broker prelicense courses. That includes colleges. Thank you to those students who made it through our course. Thank you to all of you who refer learners to us. We try not to let you down.
June 5 Contract Writing
- 9AM-2:30PM Contract Writing (3 hrs legal & 3 hrs Contract)
- 9AM-Noon Fair Housing is Just Good Business (3 hrs Fair Housing)
- Noon-3PM Surveys, Boundaries, and Disputes (3 hrs Legal)
- 3PM-6PM Rules, Rules,Trivia (3 hrs Commish Stds)
- 9AM-Noon Disclosure of Material Facts (3 hrs Disclosure)
- Noon-3PM Leasing and Property Management Agreements (3 hrs Contract)
- 3PM-6PM Are you a Special Agent or a Secret Agent (3 hrs Agency)
- 9AM-Noon Vacation Rentals (3 hrs Legal)
- Noon-3PM Chemicals, Mold, and Disclosure (3 hrs Disclosure)
$20/each class $75/6 $90/8
SIGN UP: email@example.com
Pay by check/cash at class time or shopping cart to pay by credit card or debit card
See you in class!
- 1120 W SR89A B5
- Sedona, AZ