AS OF 2018 WE WILL EMAIL CERTS TO YOU AT THE END OF EACH CLASS
January 19 (Forest Highlands Golf Clubhouse)
- 9AM-Noon Water, Wells, Waste (3 hrs Legal Issues)
- Noon-3PM Agency & the 26th Amendment (3 hrs Agency)
- 8AM-10:30 Reviewing the Buyer Advisory (3 hrs disclosure)
- 11AM-1:30PM BINSR – the lost horizon (3 hrs contract)
- 2PM-4:30PM Chemicals, Mold, Disclosure (3 hrs disclosure)
9AM-Noon Inspector Development Workshop
Classes on 24 to be held at 65 Manzanita Lane. $15 per class
Forest Highlands classes: 2425 William Palmer, Flagstaff $30 for both classes. Includes lunch for all.
February 8 Sedona (65 Manzanita Lane, Uptown Sedona)
- 9AM-2:30PM Contract Writing (3 hrs Contract & 3 hrs Legal)
February 16 Camp Verde (Days Inn I-17 & 260)
- 9AM-11:30 The PPC RPC Explained (NEW 3 hrs Contract)
- Noon-2:30 Reviewing the Buyer Advisory (3 hrs Disclosure)
Awaiting location confirmation for February 14 & 15… stay tuned.
Circled days are sales and broker prelicense days which are held at 65 Manzanita Lane, Sedona, AZ 86336 (Uptown). Prelicense course cost: $450
CE – Continuing Education
$15 per class We are eliminating the discount for 6 or 8 classes. Those of you who are still taking on those special rates may continue to use them.
SIGN UP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay by check/cash at class time or click on the paypal button (you must have a paypal account, but you can use your Visa, Mastercard, debit card, etc) or you can email me to reserve a seat and bring cash or a check to class.
See you in class!
Kathy Howe, Owner/Administrator/Educator how2educate LLC
- Sedona, AZ