- 8-10:30AM Agency & the 26th Amendment (3 hrs Agency)
- 11-1:30 Discrimination is a Learned Behavior (3 hrs Fair Housing)
- 2-4:30 Rules, Rules, Trivia (3 hrs Commissioners Standards)
- 8-10:30AM Disclosure of Material Facts (3 hrs Disclosure)
- 11-1:30PM Vacation Rentals
- 8-1:30PM Contract Writing (3 hrs Contract & 3 hrs Legal Issues)
- 2-4:30PM Listings, Marketing, Advertising (3 hrs Commish Standards)
December 8 (Forest Highlands Golf Clubhouse)
- 9-11:30 The PPC RPC Explained (3 hrs Contract)
- Noon-2:30 Agency & Disclosure (3 hrs Agency)
Classes on 4,5,6 to be held at 65 Manzanita Lane. $15 per class
Forest Highlands classes: 2425 William Palmer, Flagstaff $40 for both classes; $25 for one. Includes lunch for all.
Circled days are sales and broker prelicense days which are held at 65 Manzanita Lane, Sedona, AZ 86336 (Uptown).
$15 per class We are eliminating the discount for 6 or 8 classes. Those of you who are still taking on those special rates may continue to use them.
SIGN UP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay by check/cash at class time or shopping cart to pay by credit card or debit card
See you in class!
Kathy Howe, Owner/Administrator/Educator how2educate LLC
- Sedona, AZ